Thursday, October 7, 2010

PLN Process Post

image of Sterling's Symbaloo which serves as a link if you click it
I have enjoyed editing and working on my PLN. I developed my PLN through Symbaloo. I really liked using Symbaloo, because it has a very creative style to it. I liked how you could add different colors to each website you add. I added lots of things that I feel has helped me develop more knowledge about technology and such. I added Jamie Lynn's blogspot and Anthony's, because they have been very helpful to helping me understand more anout technology. I also added several classmates that have been very helpful, and we work together helping each other. I also added things such as facebook, because I honestly feel that it helps inform me about so many things. So far my PLN is going great!

No comments:

Post a Comment