Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Additional Assignment # 5!!!


I really enjoyed all of Tom Johnson's posts. I thought they were really thought through and were great! My favorite was Sketchy Portraits: 8th Grade Identify and Pencils. I completely agreed with what he said. I like this one so much, I decided to comment on this one. I agree with how he described Eighth Grader's behavior. I feel that sometimes they cannot help their behavior. I feel that sometimes that is just the age they are in. I liked how he used the metaphor with pencils to describe the behavior of middle school students. In middle school, students still have an attitude. They are still trying to figure out who they are. I also really enjoyed the post, He Just Likes the Class for the Pencils. I really enjoyed this post. He explained how he has to build a relationship and respect between him and his students. This showed me that he is really a great teacher, and I hope to be like that one day. He seems to really care about his students, and I hope to be just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment